30 September 2006

You might not like me when I'm angry...

Lots of bloggers seem to spend their time in a state of perpetual fury, so although I like to keep The Hornet's Nest focused on nature and the gentler things in life, I thought I'd give it a try.

Grrrr. Grrrrrrrrrr. This is fun, I'm getting really angry now. And why? Because blogger decided to 'lose' all my template modifications and leave me with no links or features on my sidebar. No 'About the Hornet's Nest', no links to 'My favourite Blogs' and no RSS subscription - just the old basic blog. How dull.

So last night I spent three hours rebuilding the thing, not my idea of a good time (although I did get to add an email subscription service for those of you without RSS readers). I hope you've missed The Hornet's Nest, sorry for the three weeks of incomplete service, and welcome back.

I feel better for that.

No comments: